Wednesday, March 01, 2006

On the Road to Learning my Camera



Photography has been a passion of mine for my entire life. I have always found interest in taking pictures even when all I had was a 110. When dh and I got married he gave me a Canon Rebel (35mm) as a wedding gift. I really blossomed with that camera but I always stayed in the automatic settings. Then on our 7th wedding anniversary last year he suprised me with a Canon Digital Rebel. I love it and I have taken over 3000 pictures. I have now set out on a mission to learn more about that wonderful piece of equipment and hopfully perfect my photography. I think I have a talent to see things in a unique way and to capture moments but I have much room for improvement. I have already learned so much in the passed two days but there is gobs and gobs more to learn. Here is what I have done so far.



Playing with tv setting.





My beautiful Caylan Maree.



Taken in the av setting.




My Boys~

They are so hard to get a picture of because they are complaining and moving the entire time. Despite being underexposed I like how this one came out. They would not lay still long enough for me to try and figure it out.


3 Comments:

Blogger Jeremi said...

Great job Shawn! Glad to see you experimenting with the shutter speeds. I love love love the one with your rings on her fingers. Aww, great job!

3/02/2006 11:57:00 AM  
Blogger Shawn Marie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3/02/2006 12:53:00 PM  
Blogger Shawn Marie said...

Thank you, Jeremi! I am really happy with the way the ring picture came out. Kind of surprises me!!!

3/02/2006 08:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter