Take me out to the ball game...
I finally got to get some game pictures. It was a late game so it got dark quick and the flourescent lights don't make good pictures. I used the sports mode on my camera this time. Next week at the earlier game I am going to try for the tv mode and see what happens. I am overall happy with the way these came out. Isn't he cute!



Shayla let me do an "Easter Photoshoot". I got a lot of green cast in these and had to do some work on them. And I still didn't get the color right, but I did learn how to do the burned edges! WOOHOO These two are my favorites. Maybe she will let me try again! :)




Shayla let me do an "Easter Photoshoot". I got a lot of green cast in these and had to do some work on them. And I still didn't get the color right, but I did learn how to do the burned edges! WOOHOO These two are my favorites. Maybe she will let me try again! :)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home