posted by Shawn Marie at 9:14 PM
Fantastic collage!
Love it Shawn!!! What a fantastic year it has been! She is such a beautiful little person.. and no wonder. She has a beautiful momma, inside and out!
awwww thank you, Cat! ;) *blushing*
This is so touching! You did a great job. What an awesome mom you are.. and you have this beautiful baby to show for it!!
That is beautiful.....I love it !!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am a 32 year old mom of three. I am the mom of two 26 weeker preemies and one full term baby. Through my passion for my children I have fine tuned my passion for photography and started up my own business.
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Fantastic collage!
Love it Shawn!!! What a fantastic year it has been! She is such a beautiful little person.. and no wonder. She has a beautiful momma, inside and out!
awwww thank you, Cat! ;) *blushing*
This is so touching! You did a great job. What an awesome mom you are.. and you have this beautiful baby to show for it!!
That is beautiful.....I love it !!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home