This is what today brought...
I am still in the av mode trying to figure it out. I am just not getting the sharpness that I want.
I think this block picture is cool.

The boys had karate last night and I took my camera along . It is really hard to get pictures because I don't want to get in the way and being in a gym the lighting is difficult. I took several shots and I thought this one turned out neat. Not really the best example of what I am trying to achieve but I love how the moment was captured.
I think this block picture is cool.
exif: f/5.6, 1/3, 200 ISO
I played "photo shoot" with Caylan this morning. This is the best one. I also used the av setting here.
I halfway got Cannon to cooperate but he was still moving. I don't like the coloring in this picture and it seems to be grainy.
exif: f/5.0,1/500,400 ISO
exif: f/5.6, 1/640, 400 ISO
I took this a couple of days ago. It is one of the first pictures I took in the creative zone.

The boys had karate last night and I took my camera along . It is really hard to get pictures because I don't want to get in the way and being in a gym the lighting is difficult. I took several shots and I thought this one turned out neat. Not really the best example of what I am trying to achieve but I love how the moment was captured.





1 Comments:
Wow that is super cool....look his arm is missing...well you can faintly see it, way cool!
Post a Comment
<< Home