Happy 7th month to Caylan Maree
well, this post is 11 days late! Caylan turned 7 months on the 7th! She is 14 pounds and 25 inches long. She is cooing, laughing, grabing stuff and today she rolled over from back to tummy for the first time. She loves to kiss and even reaches to touch my face when I am holding her. She is so perfect!
This was taken when she was three days old and it was the first time I got to see her!


This is Caylan and her neonatologist/pediatrician Dr. Chris Ihionkhan. Aren't they a cute couple? This was taken on May 7th!
This was taken when she was three days old and it was the first time I got to see her!


This is Caylan and her neonatologist/pediatrician Dr. Chris Ihionkhan. Aren't they a cute couple? This was taken on May 7th!



3 Comments:
belated (11 days) 7 months Bday congrats ! byebye
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»
Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home