Thursday, May 18, 2006

I took a zoo trip...

Cannon's first grade class went to the zoo last Friday and Caylan and I went along. Boy, it sure was crowded! The weather was nice but it was way hard to see some things due to the thousands of children...EVERYWHERE! YIKES!! We had a great time. Cannon would not consent to any photos of himself...LOL but here are a couple of the animals that didn't mind being in the spot light!




6 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Isabella enjoyed the flamingo pix!

5/18/2006 08:45:00 PM  
Blogger Becci said...

I've been looking at all your pics and they are great!

5/19/2006 09:54:00 AM  
Blogger What The Hell Is This? said...

Love the pics... and your little one is sooo cute..

5/19/2006 12:49:00 PM  
Blogger Shawn Marie said...

thank you all so much!

5/20/2006 05:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

6/12/2006 12:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

7/04/2006 01:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter