I think it works alright Shawn.. the only thing that bothers me is the side of his face (cheek and ear) are blown.. but definitely a great capture! He has the most stunning eyes!
(Oh, and I saw your post about the makeup and the earrings... how funny!!!)
I am a 32 year old mom of three. I am the mom of two 26 weeker preemies and one full term baby. Through my passion for my children I have fine tuned my passion for photography and started up my own business.
3 Comments:
I think it works alright Shawn.. the only thing that bothers me is the side of his face (cheek and ear) are blown.. but definitely a great capture! He has the most stunning eyes!
(Oh, and I saw your post about the makeup and the earrings... how funny!!!)
Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
I like it! Good job. Go on.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home