Memories...
This week I have been editing the pictures from when Caylan was born and from her NICU stay. I am proud of how these came out. I wish I had pictures this good from when Cohlyn was born. Most of my pictures of him were (dundadundunt)....POLOROIDS. I may even try to scan a few of my favorites from when the boys were born and post them eventually.
Daddy took this just seconds after she was born so that I would have a picture of her. She was in Longview for three days before I saw her.



The second time I was able to hold her.

Coming home day! December 16th, 2005
Daddy took this just seconds after she was born so that I would have a picture of her. She was in Longview for three days before I saw her.



The second time I was able to hold her.

Coming home day! December 16th, 2005



3 Comments:
What a journey you've been on, she is so precious!
Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
Post a Comment
<< Home