I now have FOUR babies...
Cohlyn Asher, Cannon J., Caylan Maree and a Canon 30D
I am proud to annouce that I am the proud owner of a Canon 30D! I have been wanting one for several months and after long hard shopping by Jeremy to find the best deal we have finally made the leap to a higher grade camera. I am so excited! Jeremy bought me my first 35mm rebel in December 1997 and then on our 8th wedding anniversary in Dec 2004 he bought me the Canon DRebel and a year and a half later I have upgraded again. I have not gotten to take many pictures with it but here is one that I snapped in my mom's yard today! We also bought the speedlite 430ex (which I know nothing about) and a new computer! And Jeremy is now shopping to find CS2 so I can edit better! I am so proud!
I am proud to annouce that I am the proud owner of a Canon 30D! I have been wanting one for several months and after long hard shopping by Jeremy to find the best deal we have finally made the leap to a higher grade camera. I am so excited! Jeremy bought me my first 35mm rebel in December 1997 and then on our 8th wedding anniversary in Dec 2004 he bought me the Canon DRebel and a year and a half later I have upgraded again. I have not gotten to take many pictures with it but here is one that I snapped in my mom's yard today! We also bought the speedlite 430ex (which I know nothing about) and a new computer! And Jeremy is now shopping to find CS2 so I can edit better! I am so proud!



2 Comments:
Congrats on all the babies. I call my camera my "second child!"
Oh, and with the 30D, do NOT be afraid to up your ISO to 800. Pics turn out great, so little grain. I'll try to dig some ISO 800 pics up to show you!
Have fun with all your toys.. you are on your way now!!! :)
lol so do I Cat! I call it my thrid child!!! LOL Told dh I was all set to get the baby sling back out to cradle her in...ahaaa
Congrats again and wicked DOF on the daisy!
Post a Comment
<< Home