Thursday, June 15, 2006

I am still learning...

I am constantly learning on my photography journey and this week I have learned a little more about photoshop's capabilities. I have figured out how to make storyboards. And since learing I have made several! I think this may be a new obsession for me! Thank you to Treva on my message borad for telling me how to make it happen. :) I tried to post an example here on my blog but it was too large and messed up the layout of everything! I also made a logo that I am pretty happy with to use on my brochures, biz cards and online pics. It too messed with my blog's layout so I deleted it.

So,for my pictures for today I will use these of my sister. She asked me to take some of her and the kids to give to her dh for Father's Day.





1 Comments:

Blogger Becci said...

wow she really looks like you in that first one from what I can tell...
those are wonderful.

6/16/2006 08:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter