Happy 8 months to Caylan Maree!
As of yesterday our lil angel is 8 months old! I am so happy and sad. It has already been a year since we found out we were going to have another baby and now she is here and 8 months old already! I just can't seem to get a hold of time. I feel like I am in a whirlwind. It seems as though I am always tucking my kids into bed. Will time ever slow down? I am sure one day when they are all grown and gone time will slow back to a lul again like it did as a child waiting for Christmas. These kids have completed my life in everyway. I just wish I could grab the hands on the clock and hold them right here with me forever.

We went chasing the sunset last night! We didn't really get a picture that was all that stunning but I played with it in photoshop and got a cool effect that really helped it out!

We went chasing the sunset last night! We didn't really get a picture that was all that stunning but I played with it in photoshop and got a cool effect that really helped it out!



5 Comments:
Happy 8 months, Caylan!!!
Very pretty sunset girl!
Thank you (with a BIG grin)!
Happy 8 months Caylan!! That picture of her in the tub thingy is stunning!! I love it :)
Gorgeous sunset!!
Happy 8 months Caylan.
Post a Comment
<< Home