Thursday, June 01, 2006

Can you say....Margaritas?

Nothing says San Antonio like Pico De Gallo's Mexican restaurant. It is our favorite place to go for authentic mexican food. DELICIOUS! And the margaritas are as big as my head not to mention as yummy! Jeremy and I have made it tradition to make this trip every year on Memorial Day and we always look forward to our meal at this wonderful, colorful place!







This is of the tour boats that travel San Antonio's River Walk telling about it's history!

4 Comments:

Blogger Hechung said...

I'm seriously craving Mexican food right this second, now. Great pics as always!

6/01/2006 11:51:00 PM  
Blogger Becci said...

mmmmmm margarita. I guess I could have one if it was virgin....

6/02/2006 11:56:00 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

Love your color here!!! Just seeing that margarita makes the thirsty!!!!

6/05/2006 11:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

7/20/2006 10:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter