Saturday, July 01, 2006

Three girls!

I have been working non-stop now since the beginning of March and it is starting to pay off. I had my second client this week and another booked for next week. I am so excited. It is great to get to do something you LOVE! These girls were a lot of fun! I tried hard to get unstaged pictures. I read an ILP post about them right before this shoot! I like the interaction between them. This session was really quick. We were done in 17 minutes!

IMG_0084 copy2

IMG_0067 copy





2 Comments:

Blogger PD said...

Man if only all my shoots could go as quick! LOl great job on these girl. So natural yet I can feel the emotion they all had for one another!

7/01/2006 04:00:00 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

Shawn, you did a PHENOMENAL job for 17 minutes! You got some really great shots.

You've come SUCH a long way!!!!

7/05/2006 08:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter