Baby Girl
My sweet baby girl taken today! She is soo cute! I am biased!
We (Jeremy and I) are leaving Friday night around 5pm for Gruene, Texas to float down the Guadalupe River with some friends on Saturday! We will be back on Sunday! I am not sure I will make it without my girl. We have been attatched since she came home on December 16th! After only getting to hold her 1-2 hours a day while she was in the NICU I have not let her out of my sight! I hope we make it being apart for two nights!
exif: f/3.2, 1/30, 400 ISO, 50 mm,
tripod, Manual mode

We (Jeremy and I) are leaving Friday night around 5pm for Gruene, Texas to float down the Guadalupe River with some friends on Saturday! We will be back on Sunday! I am not sure I will make it without my girl. We have been attatched since she came home on December 16th! After only getting to hold her 1-2 hours a day while she was in the NICU I have not let her out of my sight! I hope we make it being apart for two nights!
exif: f/3.2, 1/30, 400 ISO, 50 mm,
tripod, Manual mode




5 Comments:
what a sweet girl. have fun this weekend!
gorgeous shot Shawn! Her eyes look amazing.
Have fun on your trip.
thank you! i'll be back sunday with pics!
Beautiful, Shawn! Have a great trip. :)
Oh yes, she is a cutie! Have fun on your trip!
Post a Comment
<< Home