Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Something a little different

I put the D in monochrome mode today! I sort of like it! It was much easier for me than trying to convert a colored pic myself.How do they look? Are they too dark? My Momma bought Caylan Maree that lil braclet! I adore it!







5 Comments:

Blogger Becci said...

love it! That bracelet is precious...

7/13/2006 08:07:00 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

Nice b&w! I don't think I've ever even tried monochrome on my 30D. I guess I'm afraid I might like the pic in color, so I'll convert it myself!

Great job! What a precious little bracelet, for a precious little girl!!

7/13/2006 03:08:00 PM  
Blogger PD said...

oh I love it..looks great sweetie.Adorable bracelet

7/14/2006 07:08:00 PM  
Blogger Jeremi said...

Looks great Shawn, I haven't tried monochrome either for the same reason Cat said. I should experiment though. As for the photo's aww, I love them, the bracelet is oh so cute and fits her perfectly!

7/18/2006 09:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

7/20/2006 10:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter