What a way to spend the day...

Shawn and Caylan Maree
We dedicated our baby girl to the Lord this morning in our worship service at church and both of my boys were baptized today! After church my family got together and had lunch. These are some of the pictures that I took. Such a wonderful way to spend a day!
Cannon and Amara swinging- I tried out my tv setting again.

This is my niece Amara.




I guess there is a sign of Spring after all!

exif: f/5.0, 1/640, 200 ISO
I really LOVE these pictures of my Momma holding my baby girl.




1 Comments:
Shawn I'm a little disappointed with these pictures. Why, you ask? Because I don't see any of me. I am so jealous. Just Kiddin'. You are taking some great pictures. Esapecially of that beautiful little girl Amara. She looks a lot like me. Weird!
Post a Comment
<< Home