posted by Shawn Marie at 2:52 PM
Hahahaha funny picture!But, am I a complete idiot because I do not know who Zac Efron is?!?!?!
He is the Disney Channel star in the movie "High School Musical"! He is such a cute boy and a BIG "tween" idol!
Oh, I forgot to add, they are trying to grow thier hair out long like his is!
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.»
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am a 32 year old mom of three. I am the mom of two 26 weeker preemies and one full term baby. Through my passion for my children I have fine tuned my passion for photography and started up my own business.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Hahahaha funny picture!
But, am I a complete idiot because I do not know who Zac Efron is?!?!?!
He is the Disney Channel star in the movie "High School Musical"! He is such a cute boy and a BIG "tween" idol!
Oh, I forgot to add, they are trying to grow thier hair out long like his is!
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home