posted by Shawn Marie at 10:19 PM
my boys LOVE army men. I have various army men pictures. he looks like hes concentrating very hard.
Ah that's a boy for you. With my girl it's the little dolls in the castle. =)
I used to play with those army soldiers too =) what memories
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.»
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am a 32 year old mom of three. I am the mom of two 26 weeker preemies and one full term baby. Through my passion for my children I have fine tuned my passion for photography and started up my own business.
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
my boys LOVE army men. I have various army men pictures.
he looks like hes concentrating very hard.
my boys LOVE army men. I have various army men pictures.
he looks like hes concentrating very hard.
Ah that's a boy for you. With my girl it's the little dolls in the castle. =)
I used to play with those army soldiers too =) what memories
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home