Sunday, July 30, 2006

Baseball

We went to Dallas for the weekend and went to Six Flags and a Ranger's Game! It was fun and HOT! I didn't get too many pictures from the weekend. I was too tired to hike around anymore and get some better shots at the game. So I stayed in my seat! After truckin around 6flags all day and then all over the ballpark for food and to find out seat I was uninspired! I will share the few I have over the next couple of days!

This is Cannon waiting patiently for the trolly to come and pick us up for the game!




3 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

How funny. I'm going to an Angel's game on Friday and guess who they're playing against? The Rangers.

7/31/2006 07:29:00 AM  
Blogger Shawn Marie said...

COOL! Then Angels will probably win! LOL!

7/31/2006 09:11:00 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

Love the stadium shots. :)

7/31/2006 09:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter