Red Baby
These were taken in my dark, red kitchen! This was by a window, but there still was not enough light. I had to open my aperature all the way and up my ISO in order to get the higher shutter speed. And even then it isn't very high! I used my 430ex flash for these too. I tried several combos and these came out the best. I am seeing grain in the red wall. Is that due to the saturation being too high in it? I adjusted curves and that is the only editing that I did!
exif: ISO 500, f/1.8, 1/80, 50mm
I am alway up for ideas and cc!
exif: ISO 500, f/1.8, 1/80, 50mm
I am alway up for ideas and cc!



1 Comments:
I think it looks gorgeous Shawn, absolutely gorgeous! Have a happy birthday! That book is a great one!
Post a Comment
<< Home